Sunday 31 July 2011

I arrive in Haiti tomorrow...

Finding it hard to sleep tonight.  It's 11:30 pm (Colorado time) and I have to be at the airport by 5:30 am tomorrow.  I remember leaving Melbourne in disbelief that the time had come for me to leave for Haiti.  Now that my short stopover in Colorado has come to an end reality is starting to sink in.  In less than 24 hours everything is about to CHANGE!  Haiti is about to become "home".

Am I ready for it?  I don't know.

But I know I am not alone.  Last Wednesday some Grade 1 students from Christian College Geelong reminded me that God is with me every move I make.  Such a simple truth.

I will put my confidence in my God who has already gone before me.  He is faithful.

p.s.- I'd love to post some pics to make this blog more interesting but it'll have to wait til the end of the month.  My camera is still in transit!  Long story.

No comments:

Post a Comment