Saturday 24 March 2012

Birthday love...

In my family, birthdays are always a special time for loved ones to shower extra love!  It was no different this year.  Today was my 31st birthday and though I'm miles away from home I felt the LOVE!
I want to thank all of my friends, my family and Wilson for making me feel special on my birthday.  This blog is a tribute to you.

Here it is...

My friend Kerry started off the birthday love last week.  She bought me a beautiful necklace from Apparent Project. 
 I love the work they do at AP.  Check out their website; if you want to place an order on something I can deliver it when I next visit Oz.

I received many birthday emails from family and friends.  Thoughtfulness scores high on my "feeling loved" list.

I was also excited to receive 2 birthday packages in the post from Laura and Jane.  Once again, it was their thoughtfulness that made my day!

I was able to Skype Greg, Maria and Julian!  Which is always a highlight of my week or month! 

Lastly, I had a relaxing day at the beach with Wilson. We shared a picnic and swam in the warm Caribbean Ocean.



Thanks for bringing laughter to my day!  I enjoyed our Karaoke sing-a-long on the way home
... and I love my new necklace.


4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to a beautiful person. KHF.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Kellanne!! So glad you had a special day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Kel! Love you heaps, thinking of you. Rhe

    ReplyDelete