Tuesday 17 April 2012

Aussies Wanted! Come work with me :-)

Of late, I've been missing my friends and colleagues back home. Making long-lasting friendships after moving far away from home is hard work; it's never an overnight task.  It takes months, and years to develop good friends and I'm missing you all back home!  Missing the ones who know me best, who understand me, whom I can skip the small-talk and jump into a deep and meaningful conversation. This blog title should more accurately read "Elissa, Jane, Laura, Natalie, Rheanna, Christine... come teach with me in Haiti!" I would love a buddy from home to be here right now.

I'm not the best at writing persuasive essays, so I won't even try and convince you to pack your bags and move to Haiti; but I will let you know that Quisqueya has 3 teaching positions vacant beginning August 2012.  Your flight here will be paid for, the salary is enough to live on and accommodation is provided.  But there's more.. LOL... how could I forget the hot Haitian meals provided for lunch at school?

If you're interested in finding out more visit Quisqueya's website.  Click on employment opportunities on the left hand side and APPLY!! :-)

p.s.- You only need an undergraduate qualification to apply; you don't have to be a certified teacher.  Pass this on to any of your artistic friends and computer nerds!  Art teacher and Computer teacher wanted!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Kellyanne! I think of you often and think it would be amazing to come and teach over there with you! Unfortunately with Simon studying at the moment it is not an option. We finally had our application for adoption approved and are now on the waitinglist! Know that even though I cannot be there - I think of you and pray for you often. You are never really alone when you are in Christ :-) there are so many Christian brothers and sisters thinking of you. Much love, Rhe xoxo

    ReplyDelete