Tuesday 19 July 2011

Packing begins.... for the 4th time!

I've actually lost count of the number of times I've rearranged my luggage... how many more times will I have to reorganise my "stuff" before I get it right!

Maybe something has got to leave? But what?

* Mosquito net? (definitely not!)

* Teaching resources? (heavy, but I need them all!)

* Bed linen and towels? (bulky, but one less thing to buy on my arrival)

* Lap top? (useful for communicating to loved ones back home)

Take less clothes?   mmm.... which ones?  I can't decide just yet.

I think it's time to clear my mind of baggage and go for a run!

1 comment:

  1. Even though it'd be hard, I think you should leave behind some clothes not things. I don't know how you pack for such a long time. Bizarre really. It's not a holiday. You're moving!

    ReplyDelete