Monday 4 July 2011

Thank you for Your favour...

While I have the time I want to begin making resources that I can take over to Haiti such as, 100 number charts, 100 most used words, ten frames, word games, etc.  So this morning I went to Officeworks for some general stationery supplies, such as colored card and laminating pouches and a few other things!  I had prayed before I entered the store asking God to give me wisdom in choosing stationery supplies (i.e.- things that were essential and within a budget) and that I would be wise with the money that has been donated. There was also the possibility that Officeworks would donate the supplies  but I wasn't certain; the email I received from Officeworks a few days ago said they'd consider my request and get back to me within 2 weeks.  I didn't want to wait 2 weeks;  I leave in 3 weeks and I want to begin making resources NOW!

Anyway, in short I spoke with the manager and she was aware of my email.  I walked out of Officeworks with $150 worth of donated stationery!  Thank you God!!  Once again He has provided for the students at Quisqueya Christian School and He has provided for me, their teacher.  I want to give my best to God and to my students; God is making that possible!

I also need to thank Bushfirepress for donating one of their Music Room resources worth $200 and Christian College Geelong for purchasing two more of the Music Room resource books with CD's.  These resources will be well used by the classroom teachers at QCS, such as myself.  From my knowledge they still have a vacant position for a Music teacher.

That's all for now....  Thank you God for Your favour and undeserved grace!

No comments:

Post a Comment