Monday 24 October 2011

Memories from Jacmel...

 Beautiful mountain views on the drive to Jacmel.

 Bassin Bleu... about half an hour away from Jacmel.
100 gourdes entrance fee for foreigners; free entry for locals!!


Kylie considers where the least moss is before she she takes her fourth leap...

... into the deep blue!

 A mosaic mural by the beachside.

 Did I mention my favorite colour is green?  
I loved the change in atmosphere from the dusty brown colours of Port-au-prince.

 Another mountain view.

Great view by the water but no sand to sunbathe here.

 I was saddened by the sight of this trash right by the beach.

Last but not least, the latrine we used for the weekend.
Twenty mosquitoes welcomed me each time I made a visit.

I was glad to return to the comforts of "home" in PAP but 
I have more than 350 reasons to remember Jacmel!

2 comments:

  1. Just beautiful. Keep having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kellyanne, it looks like you're having such an adventure - I hope it is all going well so far for you! Just wanted to let you know I did a little blog post about you today - hope you don't mind! God bless you!

    ReplyDelete