Thursday 16 February 2012

Puzzle pieces of Haiti

I have just bought the following puzzle at a silent auction. (click on the link below)



Josine Vervloet, a graduate from Quisqueya Christian School, took this photo of a housing development along the side of the mountains in Petiovnille, Haiti.  The photo was made into a 500 piece puzzle and they have been sold through an international organization which has been doing relief work in Haiti.

Josine donated 24 copies of the puzzle to an auction which will fund the building of a home for a family currently living in one of the tent cities.  I am the recipient of one of these puzzles!  I can't wait to put the puzzle together.

2 comments:

  1. I am glad God gave you patience! KHF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent post. I was checking continuously this blog and I'm impressed! Extremely helpful information specifically the last part. I care for such info a lot. I was looking for this particular info for a long time. Thank you and best of luck.

    ReplyDelete