Tuesday 31 January 2012

For the sake of blogging...

This is the longest period I have gone without blogging... 2 weeks!  I'm  not even sure what to say...
I'm blogging for the sake of blogging. This does not mean that things are not happening here... quite the contrary.

God is challenging my thinking... and my fears...  I might post about this at a later date.

I am still learning Creole... ever so slowly!
I am still teaching 3rd Grade.
I have now driven four times in Haiti and feeling a little more confident on the road.. though it is still very stressful.
I am forming new friendships and missing friends from home.

That's all for now!




2 comments:

  1. Good to hear from you Kellyanne xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are well Aunty Sally.. send my love to everyone.

    ReplyDelete